We invite you + your famiy to join the 5Church Atlanta family for Thanksgiving. From 11am-7pm, experience a three-course prix fixe menu curated by Executive Chef Scotley Innis. Dinner is $50 per adults, $20 for children. Wine pairings will incur an additional $20 cost. Last seating is at 7pm.
Appetizers Choose one
- Fig Arugula Salad goat cheese smear, smoked almonds, arugula, black mission figs, red wine shallot vinaigrette
- Saffron Potato Leek Soup butter poached lobster, crispy brussels sprouts, chive oil
- Duck Confit sunny-side up duck egg with a port wine poached pear frisee salad, duck leg
- Maryland Style Crab Cake jumbo lump crab, arugula, spicy remoulade
Entrees Choose One
- Fried or Baked Turkey Breast cornbread dressing, blacked eyed peas, collard greens, cranberry sauce
- Shrimp & Grits stone ground grits, red bell peppers, pork belly, tomato gravy, cream sherry
- Braised Short Ribs root vegetables, parsnip puree, cranberry demi-glace
- Cracklin’ Pork Belly apple chutney, acorn squash emulsion, wilted swiss chard, cider glaze
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon butternut squash risotto, triple washed spinach, buerre blanc
- Fall Vegetable Pot brussels sprouts, acorn squash, chambray onions, baby zucchini, patty pan squash, sweet potato mousse
- Coffee Rubbed Ribeye $10 Supplement 12oz. Ribeye, garlic red bliss potato mashed potatoes, broccolini, Au Jus
- C.A.B. Filet Mignon Au Poivre $10 supplement Duck Fat Fingerling Potatoes, asparagus, cognac sauce.
Dessert Choose One
- Black Forest Cake layered chocolate cake, cherries, vanilla buttercream, chocolate ganache, mirror glazed cherry
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mouse cream cheese mouse, pumpkin cake, white chocolate ganache, ginger bread cookie, whipped cream
- Red Velvet Cake red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, white chocolate bark and candied pecans
For reservations, click the 'Buy Tickets' button to the right or CLICK HERE.
For more information, visit 5churchatlanta.com.