Summer Solstice On The Square
June 16, 2023
6AM - 7:30AM
The Summer Solstice marks a time of celebration, of honoring the light, and our connection to the sun + the earth. Colony Square will welcome the sunrise on Friday, June 16th from 6:00am to 7:30am.
Check-in upon arrival to receive a healing stone + seed paper to set your intentions (while supplies last). Enjoy a sun salutations + meditation yoga practice led by Shelley Carroll with Dancing Dogs Yoga and sound bath provided by Sound Embrace.
Guests are encouraged to bring a personal item (flower, item of significance, etc.) to place at the mural of Aurora, Goddess of the Dawn. The mural depicts her in the moment she is waking up, inviting the light of the new day. We will observe, connect and be grateful for the generosity of Aurora – the symbol of hope, transcendence, and the coming of a new day.
What To Bring:
- Yoga mat
- Bottled water
- Gift for Aurora (optional)
Raffle Prize Package:
- Colony Square swag
- One month of unlimited yoga for you + a friend at Dancing Dog Yoga
- Dancing Dog Yoga water bottle
- 2 tickets to Druminyasa on 6/21 at Dancing Dog Yoga
- 2 tickets to Stings + Poses on 6/23 at Dancing Dog Yoga
- Mala Prayer Bead from Reiki Healing by Rachel C.
- One year subscription to the SoundEmbrace membership
- Palo Santo Candle and Palo Santo Sticks from Ethnobotany
- $25 gift card from Lush Nail Bar
- $25 gift card from Starbucks
If you are interested in becoming involved in our events or learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please complete the application in the link here.
Please be aware that by attending this event, you consent to your likeness being used, without compensation, in photo or video footage captured onsite. Colony Square reserves the right to use any and all media for future publicity.