Lace up + skate over to Colony Square as we transform The Plaza into an outdoor ice rink for the holiday season.
Did you know? Midtown’s Living Room used to be the home of an indoor ice skating rink known as the Colony Square Ice Capades Chalet that opened in 1973. Beloved American figure skater and two-time Olympian, JoJo Starbuck, regularly practiced at the rink. Now what is old will become new again for all generations to enjoy!
Join us on opening day for a special musical performance by Tune Union from 6-8PM as you experience The Plaza on ice!
- Monday – Friday: 3PM to 9PM
- Saturdays: 12PM to 10PM
- Sundays: 12PM to 7PM
Skate for charity on November 24, December 15 and January 5 – 10% of ticket sales benefitting Children's Healthcare of Atlanta on these select dates
- Fulton County Public School Holidays: 12PM to 10PM
- November 25 (Thanksgiving): Closed
- December 24 (Christmas Eve): 12PM to 10PM
- December 25 (Christmas Day): Closed
- December 31 (New Year's Eve): 12PM to 10PM
- January 1 (New Year's Day): Closed
* All hours are subject to change
- Adults: $18 per person including skates
- Kids (Ages 12 & Under): $14 per child including skates
- Click here to purchase tickets online
- Limited tickets also available for purchase onsite starting November 19th
The rink is ADA accessible. There is a ramp entry available and wheelchairs are permitted on the ice without any type of special equipment.
We love your fur friends, but please do not let them on the ice rink.
For additional questions, contact email@example.com
Share your experience with us on social using #SkateOnTheSquare + #SeasonOnTheSquare. Tag @colonysquareatl for a chance to be featured.