Ghouls and goblins of all ages are invited to don their favorite costumes and stop by out annual Scare On The Square celebrations. This year's festivities will take place in The Plaza leading up to Halloween.
October 26th from 4-6PM: Little Monsters Bash
Join us for a special edition of our Colony Kids event in partnership with Primrose Schools Midtown. Celebrate the spookiest time of the year in The Plaza with costume characters, balloon twisters, face painting, live music from Sir Crazy Pants, sweet treats, pumpkin decorating, spooky arts + crafts, and more!
October 29th from 6-8PM: Hallow's Eve Party
The adults are invited to come out to play! Grab your broomstick or fangs + experience a spooky soiree in The Plaza featuring:
- Live music from The Andrew Brothers: Dueling Pianos
- Spooky BOOze served by Bar Politan on The Patio
- Frightening entertainment + photo booth
- Complimentary popcorn from IPIC
- Costume contest! Secret judges will be looking for the most killer costume. Make sure to follow along on Instagram @colonysquareatl to find out the finalists + cast your vote.
Guests are invited to share their spook-tacular costumes and wicked Scare In The Square experiences on social media. Make sure to tag @colonysquareatl!