We will provide a life-changing experience for several Make-A-Wish Georgia families and WE NEED YOUR HELP! The families will be treated to a special VIP lunch with live characters, music, face painting and more in The Grove!
Upon arrival at 1145am, we want to FILL The Front Loop with the biggest fan base that these children have ever seen.... this is where YOU come in. We all have the power to make wishes come true and we are so excited to bring our community together to create an unforgettable welcome for these families.
Join us with signs welcoming these VIP guests or just show up. Your presence will help make these kids and their families feel like rockstars!
Meet the Wish Kids:
- Aziah is 7 years old and has a respiratory condition. He was 5 when he went to Disney World for his wish. He is full of personality and loves sports!
- Violet is 4 years old and has an epileptic condition. Her wish was to go to Disney World to have a tea party with Minnie Mouse.
- Michael just turned 9, and he has a congenital heart condition. He wished to go on a Disney cruise in 2018.
- Nene is 6 years old and wished to go to Disney in 2018. He has a blood disorder. Nene is FULL of personality and energy.
- Abigail went to Disney World in 2017. She's 7 years old now and battles a kidney condition.
- Dymond is 17 now, and her wish to have a Christmas celebration came true in 2010.
- Marty wished to go to Disney World to meet Mickey Mouse in 2018. He's 5 years old now! He battles retinoblastoma, which is an eye cancer.
For more including how to get your company involved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org