Experience jazz on an elevated level atop Colony Square’s helipad every Tuesday during the month of May! A limited number of guests will have the opportunity to enjoy live music featuring breathtaking views of the city. Attendees are encouraged to purchase take-out + beverages from our restaurants.
$35 per person / ticket
Guests will receive a complimentary glass of Diora wine.
Proceeds benefitting the Atlanta Jazz Festival
- Tuesday, May 4 - SOLD OUT - This event has been cancelled due to wet + unsafe weather conditions on the helipad
- Tuesday, May 11 - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, May 18 - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, May 25 - SOLD OUT
PLEASE REVIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
- Guests must be able to walk five flights of stairs and not have any fear of heights.
- In the event of rain, the event will be canceled and tickets will be refunded.
- Masks are required upon entry from check-in to the helipad and social distancing strongly enforced.
- Confirmations/Tickets are not transferable and not for resale.
- Outside food and beverage is permitted, but takeout from our onsite restaurants is encouraged.
Click here to take a peek inside the event!
Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.