Start your weekends unwinding with live musical performances in The Plaza every Friday from April to October. To maintain social distancing, we will be limiting the number of guests + selling ticketed spots within a marked blanket through the end of May.
- May 7 with Lilac Wine - SOLD OUT
- May 14 with seven sharp nine
- May 21 with Bare Bones Band - SOLD OUT
- May 28 with Andrews Brothers: Dueling Pianos - SOLD OUT
- June 4 with Lilac Wine
- June 11 with The Retreat
- June 18 with seven sharp nine
- June 25 with Revel Radio
- June-October: TBA
One (1) blanket will be provided for ground seating in The Plaza. Attendees are encouraged to bring additional blankets + chairs.
Additional Event Details:
- Parking validation will be provided.
- Check-in starts as early as 1 hour before at Concierge.
- Drinks will be available for purchase at the event. The onsite bar will open 1 hour prior to event start time.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted, but takeout from our onsite restaurants is encouraged. Click here for options & hours!
- We are continuing to monitor COVID-19 closely and the wellbeing of our community is always our top priority. For your own safety and the safety of those around you, we require that you wear a mask until you are safely set up in your designated spot. We will have complimentary face coverings available if you do not have one.
- For a full list of safety measures we are taking at Colony Square, please click here.
Important Note: In accordance with the recent executive order signed by Governor Kemp and the latest CDC issued guidance, we are opening our signature events up to the public and eliminating ticket sales starting in June, which means Groovin' On The Square will be complimentary! While the events are not ticketed, guests are still strongly encouraged to practice social distancing and wear masks while on property. For each event, we will have properly spaced seating available throughout The Plaza on a first-come, first-served basis, however, guests are also invited to bring their own chairs and blankets. As a reminder, the safety of the community is our number one priority and the full list of COVID-19 safety precautions being taken can be found here.
Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.