While Colony Square is open for business, we realize that certain tenants may need to make the difficult decision to amend their hours or close, and we have asked that they notify Property Management of their individual circumstances. Please see below for a current list of tenant updates.
This page will be updated frequently as our retailers + restaurants make adjustments to their operating hours. If a particular retailer or restaurant is not listed, they are currently closed until further notice.
Unless otherwise listed, restaurants are operating "to-go" or "delivery" only.
Curbside Pickup: We've designated space in The Front Loop available for residents + tenants dropping off or picking up food + provisions, operating daily from 11am-7pm.
RESTAURANTS (current status + subject to change)
- 5Church Atlanta:
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday Lunch 12pm–3pm | Dinner 6pm–10pm, Saturday Brunch 12pm–3pm | Dinner 6pm–10pm, Sunday Brunch 12–4pm | Dinner 6–930pm
- (bar remains open between lunch + dinner service. Limited Menu 3pm-6pm daily)
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8am–6pm, Saturday, 8am–4pm
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11am–10pm, Friday 11am–10pm + Saturday 4pm–10pm (may close earlier; dependent on volume)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:30am–8pm
- Order on Freshii App, UberEats + DoorDash also available
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 11am–4pm
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 6am-5pm
- AYA Med Spa:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am–6pm
- Colony Square Eyecare:
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 9am–5:30pm
- By appointment only and only one visitor in at a time
- Curbside pick-up also available for prescriptions
- Primrose School of Midtown:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am–5pm
- SunTrust Bank:
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9am–4pm + Friday, 9am–6pm
If you are planning to visit one of our office tenants, please contact them directly for their hours of operation and more information. Click here to visit our Directory.
HEALTH + SAFETY MEASURES
For more information about our Better Together Program, please click here.
Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.