It's back! Colony Square is teaming up with Georgia breweries for beer tastings on an elevated level. Every Thursday in October from 6-8 PM, a limited number of guests will have the opportunity to enjoy live music, enjoy bites and sip on a selection of beers served by brewery experts while experiencing breathtaking views from the top our helipad. Note, this event is 21+ up only and guests' IDs will be checked.
SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE.
[BREWERY DATES + FEATURED BREWERIES]
- October 3rd: WEST GEORIGA BREWS with Printer's Ale + Wild Leap Brew Co.
- October 10th: ASHVILLE BREWS with Wicked Weed Brewing + Green Man Brewing
- October 18th: EAST GEORGIA BREWS with Southern Brewing Company + Slow Pour Brewing
- October 25th: ATLANTA BREWS with Monday Night Brewing + Urban Tree Cidery
- Each ticket to experience Brews In The Sky is $20 +applicable fees per guest. Note, a limited number of guests are permitted on the helipad and space will fill up quickly.
- A follow-up email with final details and information will be delivered the day before so that guests are prepared to bring the appropriate items.
- October is National Breast Cancer Month and in celebration, 100% of the proceeds from the ticket sales will be donated to Susan G. Komen.
[CHECK-IN + ARRIVAL]
- We encourage all guests to use public transportation (MARTA, Arrive/Depart from Arts Center Station), rideshare (Lyft, Uber) or walk. All guests will meet in Building 400 (located at 1201 Peachtree Street NE) elevator lobby between 5:30- 5:55 PM.
- Complimentary parking vouchers will be given to guests who drove.
- A member from Concierge will check-in each guest and escort the entire group, once everyone arrives.
- Arriving late? Colony Square Security will escort you to the helipad.
- Guests must be able to walk up five flights of stairs and not have any fear of heights.
- Colony Square Property Management is NOT responsible for injuries or accidents caused while on the helipad or any activities to follow.
- A followup email with a survey will be sent to all attendees requesting feedback and sharing their experience.
- In the case of inclement weather, Colony Square will make the rain call by 3 PM on the event date.
- In the event of rain, each ticket holder will be contacted and refunded their purchase.
For more information or questions, contact email@example.com