Join Bisnow and its all-star speakers including Mark Toro, Co-Founder & Chairman, North American Properties - Atlanta and Jerome Russell, President, H.J. Russell & Company, for a morning of in-person networking and high-level discussions. At the event, our keynote speakers will answer the industry's top questions in addition to:
- What lies ahead for some of the top performing asset classes?
- Diversification and repositioning: How is the market transforming?
- Where can you find great deals in today and where should you be looking in 2021?
- What is the path forward for the local economy? How much of this hinges on human interaction in person?
- How is multifamily merging into the lane of hospitality and what does that means for real estate moving forward?
Taking the place of the former Colony Square Mall, the vibrant, open-air Plaza made its debut to the Midtown community in October 2020. At over 10,000 square feet, the greenspace serves as an activation venue for Colony Square’s events as well as an outdoor gathering space for Midtown. One of three community gathering places, The Plaza features a resort-level Concierge, an indoor/outdoor performance stage, ample seating areas, a large-format LED display, an interactive digital art experience, and access to Politan Row at Colony Square, the forthcoming food hall. It is also surrounded by activated retail and restaurants that will spill out onto The Plaza once open, including King of Pops and IPIC.
Once completed, the reimagined Colony Square will feature enhanced connectivity to Midtown, with nearly one million square feet of Class A office, a variety of open-air gathering spaces, a resort-level hospitality program, advanced technology, and modern dining, retail and entertainment experiences.
Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.