About Us: IPIC Theaters LLC is announcing the development of our newest restaurant concept located in Midtown Atlanta, GA at the reimagined Colony Square. Born from the traditional cuisine of northern Italy, Serena Pastifico specializes in authentic culinary creations with a heavy focus on fresh pasta dishes. We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Chef with previous experience in Italian cuisine and has true respect for the region’s cuisine, techniques, and fresh ingredients. Have you dreamed about being part of a brand-new concept? Do you have a passion for this cuisine, strong work ethic and thrive in a high energy environment? Are you driven to execute at the highest level of standards and quality? If so, this is your opportunity to be a part of a winning team!
Restaurant General Manager: Responsible for Guest Experience, People Development, and Systems/Consistency across each area of restaurant, bar and kitchen operations.
- Ensure compliance with IPIC Theaters programs and processes for Restaurant operations including, Financial Management, Restaurant Inventory, POS and Hot Schedules.
- Manage site level hiring activities for team members; identify talent and provide development opportunities to increase management pipeline and maximize engagement/retention.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties with comprehensive, detailed approach to safety, building maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness
- Supports team members with training, coaching, management development, and overall direction to improve team and individual development.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management.
- 5 years of experience in large, complex restaurant operation with strong focus on high volume hospitality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, solid executive presence, self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
- Competitive base salary.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.
- Medical, dental and vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Movie Tickets.