About Us: IPIC Theaters LLC is announcing the development of our newest restaurant concept located in Midtown Atlanta, GA at the reimagined Colony Square. Born from the traditional cuisine of northern Italy, Serena Pastifico specializes in authentic culinary creations with a heavy focus on fresh pasta dishes. We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Chef with previous experience in Italian cuisine and has true respect for the region’s cuisine, techniques, and fresh ingredients. Have you dreamed about being part of a brand-new concept? Do you have a passion for this cuisine, strong work ethic and thrive in a high energy environment? Are you driven to execute at the highest level of standards and quality? If so, this is your opportunity to be a part of a winning team!
Executive Chef: Accountable for the quality, consistency, and production of all menu items. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks (hands-on) while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Blends culinary creative talent, business acumen, teaching skills and an innovative spirit to drive business results while building a high-performing team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5 years minimum experience as executive chef in large, high volume, scratch production operation with strong focus on food and beverage program (Italian preferred), hospitality, and achieving financial results. Progressive growth from hands-on, front-line roles to leadership preferred.
- Track record of success with bias for action, high energy level and desire to succeed.
- 5 years’ experience mentoring team members on menu innovation/planning, controlling food cost, controlling labor costs and maintaining safety and sanitation standards.
- Budgeting skills to control costs/spending
- Ability to multitask in high volume, stressful environments while maintaining standards and composure.
- Deep knowledge of the food industry and trends
- Experience in procurement and inventory management
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to create new menu items
- Understanding and deep knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Strong F&B experience and computer skills are required.
- Is flexible and willing to meet demands of the operations.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, decision making, and conflict resolution skills with guests, staff, and peers.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others by coaching, mentoring, and participating in training staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
- Demonstrate teambuilding by communicating a common purpose, empowering team members to contribute their best and recruiting candidates with a variety of skills and styles.
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Relocation assistance if needed.
- Discount Dining
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.