REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. Join the crew stationed in the heart of Midtown at Colony Square.
- The Valet Parking Attendant ensures the safe and efficient parking of guest vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client's expectations. The Valet Attendant is responsible for responding quickly to customers' requests and providing caring interactions with all guests at their assigned location. The Valet Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws. Must adhere to strict grooming and appearance policy.
- Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle doors, assist with unloading vehicle when necessary.
- Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest or enter customer information using electronic device.
- Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and appropriate operation of guest vehicles.
- Inspect vehicle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket; correctly record the make, model and exact location of each vehicle.
- Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests with loading luggage or personal items when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
- Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service when necessary.
- Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Request and collect relevant fees for use of service.
- Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket distribution, when necessary.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous valet experience, preferred