North American Parking is looking for motivated, dedicated and professional valet drivers to enhance the guest experience from the very start of their visit to Colony Square to the very last goodbye.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Valet Driver at Colony Square – North American Parking must:
- Drive, park and retrieve customer vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Attend customer while exiting and re-entering their vehicle.
- Assure that all customers are given a professional, polite, and timely valet service.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
- Maintain a clean work environment; lot, loading zones and podium
- Inform customers of valet rates, validation deals, and closing times
- Respond to customer questions or concerns in a prompt and considerate manner
- Have basic knowledge of the major streets, landmarks, and freeways surrounding the lot
- Properly ticket and track all vehicles using proprietary company application technology
- Evaluate and document vehicle condition and secure all vehicles upon parking
- Oversee the safety and security of the lot and vehicles in it
- Observe all traffic laws and safe driving practices
- Report any known accidents to supervisor and /or management
- Report any observed or suspected violations of company policy, safety hazards, or any unusual occurrence to the supervisor, facility manager, or senior management
- Assist with any additional task that may arise or be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- License – Possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license with current address and exceptional driving record
- Driving – Be able to drive a vehicle with a manual (standard or stick shift) transmission and pass a field driving test
- Education – College education preferred, three months related experience, or and equivalent combination of education and experience
- Availability – Generally available nights and weekends
- Customer Service – Able to respond and interact with customers in a positive manner to inspire enjoyment of their experience
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and run for extended periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds