About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Server Assistant: Accountable for assisting servers with delivering food and cleaning tables. Creates and maintains a welcoming environment for guests by providing friendly service and ensuring the restaurant is clean and safe.
- Ensuring guests and team members have a spotless, clean and safe environment.
- Clear and reset tables quickly between each guest seating.
- Deliver food efficiently to assigned table or section.
- Familiarize table/section numbers and food menu
- Respond to guest request, and inform server or management of request or issue.
- Take initiative to complete housekeeping duties including sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, cleaning restrooms, polishing silverware, and etc.
- Stock supplies for servers and other positions as needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Server Assistant is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.