About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for creating a welcoming environment by greeting and seating guests in a prompt and friendly manner. Responsible for taking reservations and answering questions.
- Make a great first impression with every guest. Greet guests in a friendly, genuine way.
- Answer the phone with a friendly tone, take reservations and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Use reservation system and seating chart according to IPIC policies.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Use hospitable farewell techniques to say goodbye/thank you to every guest.
- Take initiative to complete housekeeping duties including sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, and cleaning restrooms.
- If asked by Management, act as a peer mentor for new team members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality.
- Previous point of sale system and Resy experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.