About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for crafting beverages and assisting guests in making beverage and food selections. Provide guests with prompt and friendly service while creating classic and innovative drinks exceeding the guest’s expectations.
- Mix, garnish and serve drinks according to company recipes.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Display comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight to popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Bartender experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Liquor, beer, wine and beverage knowledge is a MUST.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage discounts.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.