1197 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Overview of Job Description:
The Concierge Manager will interact with internal and external guests and residents of Colony Square. Provide unparalleled service, creating and providing a seamless experience for all customers. The Concierge Manager will service customers both on the phone and in person; providing information in response to inquiries on a variety of calls, having a broad base of knowledge in a wide variety of areas. The position will provide leadership support; and assistance to the team; train and coach ambassadors as needed and enforce all policies and procedures.
This position will develop the Square Card – the unique approach to Concierge – infusing resort-inspired services throughout the entire Colony Square experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, and retain the best ExperienceMakers that make up the Colony Square Concierge team.
- Identify and fully develop the inventories of services provided to guests and residents of Colony Square.
- Responsible for vetting process and agreements for third party amenity providers. Manages on-going relationships with these key vendors and contractors to ensure flawless execution of service.
- Partners with the Colony Square Marketing team in developing and executing programs that support store sales and a unique shopping and dining experience. Attends weekly marketing meetings
- Oversees the ‘surprise and delight’ offerings to guests of Colony Square by supervising the Concierge responsible for this portion of hospitality.
- Develops relationships with Colony Square’s retail and office tenants and residential communities. Leverages these relationships to build loyalty to Colony Square and devoted fans of the services offered through the Square card.
- Focus on improving existing programs while assisting in the creation of new and varied experiences that offer a fresh and inviting guest experience.
- Execute hospitality, marketing and event plans on property and off – often requiring evening and weekend assignments.
- Expertly manages administrative duties such as expense reporting, payroll and timekeeping. Manager is responsible for scheduling and time sheets.
- Achieves financial goals through maximizing participation in revenue streams. Ex. The Square card, Concierge hosted events and VIP offerings.
- Provide leadership support for the Lobby Concierge team; including training and ongoing coaching as needed.
- Coordinate customer, guest, and resident’s needs with other departments as required, ensuring a seamless guest experience.
- Ensure uniform guidelines are adhered to by Lobby Concierge Ambassadors at all times; clean, pressed and worn in the appropriate manner. Responsible to ordering uniforms and coordinating dry cleaning.
- Partners with Assistant General Manager to lead Hospitality Training for operational departments monthly, as needed.
- Facilitate monthly Concierge meetings in order to stay informed of property changes, events, promotions, etc.
- Concierge Manager will work scheduled shifts in Concierge, in addition to, scheduled meetings with Marketing and Management teams.
- Administer and track the yearly tenant satisfaction survey and review with General Manager & Assistant GM.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Colony Square and Midtown Atlanta.
- Verbal Communication, Listening, Guest Service & Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy, Professionalism, Emotional Control
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter, able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends, nights and holidays to support shopping center peak hours of operation and Concierge team needs
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Ability to multitask Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Able to push a Bell cart and lift up to 35 pounds
- Standing up to 8 hours a day in an outdoor environment
- Walking up to 8 hours a day
- Bending up to 4 hours a day
- Working outdoors up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to use a computer