1197 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Overview of Job Description
North American Properties, Atlanta – Atlanta, Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated, innovative, energetic, and organized Concierge representative to join the concierge team at Colony Square. A full-time position is available.
The Concierge is the main host for all guests (visitors) and customers (tenants) at Colony Square and plays a vital role in daily customer service operations. The Concierge team is responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a variety of scenarios, always exceeding guest expectations and enlivening the guest experience, ensuring that guests have a memorable stay on property and return to Colony Square time and time again.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Concierge at Colony Square must:
- Act in accordance with the organization’s policies, goals, objectives, and core values.
- Provide information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires related to Colony Square and Midtown; answering questions; giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of service; offering commentary of guest experiences; managing and screening messages.
- Provide services requested by acting as intermediary for personal services, including travel, tickets, restaurant reservations, hotel reservations and the like.
- Anticipate services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
- Continuously develop knowledge of and build relationships with Colony Square tenants and retailers as well as in-depth understanding of the Midtown area.
- Participate in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks.
- Able to perform the skills of a Concierge while being a mobile presence on property.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist in a variety of events on property – including but not limited to seasonal, weekly and special events.
- Other duties as assigned by Concierge Manager, Director of Concierge Services and Property Management, Operations and Marketing teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Colony Square and the Midtown Area
- Must contain a strong emphasis on customer service, a deep understanding of the area, and the ability to creatively think on one’s feet.
- Must enjoy serving people and do so with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other programs as needed.
- Basic ability to write and send professional emails.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Expert researching skills, including print and electronic.
- Proactive, approachable and solution focused.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be open to change and able to adapt quickly to new directives.
- Verbal Communication, Listening, Customer Service, Customer Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy, Professionalism, Dependable.
- Must uphold uniform and cleanliness standards.
- Evening and weekend shifts are required.
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:30am-9:00pm, Saturday 10:00 am-9:00pm Sunday 10:00 am-7:00pm (Hours may vary based on events)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Members of the Concierge team must be multitaskers and team players with a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility. The ideal candidate must be adaptable and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Outgoing personality who is at ease when meeting new people daily and can engage in meaningful conversation.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with influencers in Atlanta as it relates to transportation, local laws and ordinances that affect the property and its commutability.
- Solid command on all aspects of Atlanta’s transportation networks including public transit and micro-mobility; and other options changing the urban transportation space.
- Analytical skills to measure and quantify successes.
- Ability to navigate a corporate environment and sell options that benefit both employers and their employees in a variety of ways (i.e. financially, physically, emotionally, etc.)
- Ability to push a Bell cart
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Standing up to 8 hours a day in an outdoor environment
- Walking up to 8 hours a day
- Bending up to 4 hours a day
- Working outdoors up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to multitask.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Concierge position at Colony Square will include an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, and 401(k). It will provide a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience.