Brown Bag Seafood Co. is a premium fast casual seafood restaurant serving fresh, sustainable and affordable seafood at our 7 Chicago locations, and we are thrilled to be opening our first restaurant in Atlanta. We are looking for experienced back of house team members to join our crew!
About the Job
Basic BOH responsibilities include:
- Stocking and maintaining a clean station
- Station prep which includes following specs and recipe cards
- Cleaning, breaking down and restocking the station after shift
- Closing kitchen duties including breaking down fryer and cleaning the grill, along with nightly closing cleaning procedures
- Prepare customer orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Contribute to an overall positive and team oriented environment
About Brown Bag Seafood Co.
Since 2014, we've stayed committed to our founder Donna Lee's initial vision: providing our guests with quality seafood in an approachable, counter-service format. From our classic Salmon Powerbox to our Crispy Cod Tacos, we use fresh, sustainably sourced seafood, flown in from around the world every day. Whether you prefer to relax on the patio with a house-made cocktail or grab a healthy meal to go between meetings, you can always count on us.
And we're not planning to slow down anytime soon. Our fun, energetic and passionate team continues to grow as we expand throughout Chicago, Atlanta and beyond. Known for our amazing culture (from attractive benefits to our annual awards night), Brown Bag Seafood is always looking for hard-working, team-oriented crew members to come aboard.
Perks, Benefits & Opportunities
- Subsidized health and dental insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Employee meals and discounts
- Best swag in the game
- Team and company-wide events and fun
- Fast-paced work environment
- Advance your career -- leadership courses, certifications and mentorship programs
- Track record of accelerated internal promotion
Awards & Recognition
Brown Bag Seafood is honored to have earned acclaims such as:
- Starchefs' "Concept of the Year"
- Fast Casual's "Top 100 Movers & Shakers"
- QSR Magazine's "40 Under 40 in Fast Casual"