Politan Row at Colony Square is a chef-driven food hall designed specifically for Midtown, featuring a thoughtfully curated mix of local food and beverage talent, a design-forward destination for the culinarily curious and a variety of open-air spaces to gather and dine.
Discover the Restaurants:
- Bar Politan: A 40-seat bar anchored at the center of the food hall serving craft cocktails, wine + draft options
- Belli Pizzeria: Neapolitan pizza classics, charcuterie plates + more brought to you by Mario Ali
- Bun Mi Grill: Quality Vietnamese cuisine with authentic flavors brought to you by Sang Ho
- Federal Burger: Grass fed hamburgers with traditional + non-traditional sides brought to you by Shaun Doty
- Four Fat Cows: Four Fat Cows is the one stop shop to indulge all your dessert cravings
- Gekko: High-quality Japanese cuisine with a focus on fast, fresh hibachi brought to you by Jack Bai
- Latin Fresh: Farm-to-Table quick service restaurant chain inspired by Latin American cuisine.
- Locale Café: Caribbean cuisine, specializing in Jerk Chicken + Jamaican dishes brought to you by Taylur Davis
- Pretty Little Tacos: Street tacos with a Creole-Mexican twist + dessert options brought to you by Michaela Merrick
- Smokehouse Q: Dry rubbed BBQ cooked fresh nightly, pulled and sliced to order.
- Tandoori Pizza & Wings Co: Indian inspired naan crust pizza + wings with speciality sauces brought to you by Archna Becker
- Unbelibubble: Handcrafted bubble tea ranging from milk teas, brewed teas, matchas + more brought to you by Yoon Soo Alex Kim + Mindy Kim
- Zaddy’s: A deli with Atlanta flair offering colossal sandwiches, soups + salads brought to you by Aliah Jefferson